VILE: Vatican Illuminati Lies Exposed

VILE: Vatican Illuminati Lies Exposed
Exposing the Vatican Illuminati Globalist conspiracy to bring about a totalitarian fascist new world order in order to enslave humanity.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Obama: "Very tempting" To Become A Dictator (Video) Where Is The Media?!

Obama: Believe me, dictatorship is "very tempting," sadly that's not how our "democracy" works. Crowd: "Change it"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72YocOHlt6U


Glenn Beck brought this up on his show this morning and I have to say, I am shocked that others in the media are not talking about this speech. Seeing it in print is one thing, we advise you to please watch the video and then read our comments below.



President Barack Obama: "Now I know some people want me to bypass congress and change the laws on my own..."

-Applause-

Obama: Believe me, and...(smile) and, and, and believe me right now dealing with congress...the idea...

Crowd erupts saying: "Yes You Can! Yes You Can!"

Obama laughs and smiles

Crowd gets even louder: "Yes You Can! Yes You Can!"

Obama: But, but, but believe me...uh...believe me the idea of doing things on my own are very tempting.

Crowd laughs

Obama: I promise you, not just on immigration reform...

Crowd laughs

Obama: But that's not how...that's not how our system works...

Lady in the crowd: Change it!

Obama: ...that's now how our democracy functions.

---

Oh...he's just joking...right? Well, some of you Obama fans get your underwear in a bunch, answer me this: do you think he should have more power to make laws?

First things first, since when is America a Democracy? It's a Republic.

Second, what I found interesting here is the fact that these comments were prepared. This speech was designed to toy with the idea of a dictatorship and get the people in the audience riled up. This was a well-crafted speech.

Everyone should look at Obama's tone and demeanor. He starts off by saying "Now I know some people want me to bypass congress and change the laws on my own," and then goes on to say how the idea is "very tempting. At the end of the clip he "acts sad" by saying "But that's not how...that's not how our system works." So you hear the crowd go "Aw!" and one lady and a few others shout "Change it!" And Obama just looks down and smiles.

Glenn Beck commented that after this part of the speech: "He goes on to say, and I am paraphrasing here, (Beck says as Obama) But I can't do those things, but you need to create the system and make sure that something that they can not change...so in other words...you need to go out as La Raza and you need to start the ball rolling and you need to do the things that you need to do so nobody can change it, nobody can stop it."

Mr. President, I know you taught the constitution at the University of Chicago, but it's almost like you forgot who writes the laws. Is it you as President of the United States, or is it congress?